Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Project 365

Okay, so I saw this idea on an e-mail from WordPress (creating a magazine on there, I promise I am not a traitor).
The question is,
"If you were going to blog about one thing for an entire year, what would you choose?"

At first I thought, "duh my daily activities." But when I think long and hard about them, I wake up, go to school, go to work, go to bed, repeat, etc. etc. What a boring thing to blog about. Nobody cares?

Then I figured I could blog about my favorite TV show... which was American Horror Story, which just had it's season finale last week. So how about Glee? No I already have a Tumblr for that. Celebrities? ...Eh, I am not too fascinated in boob jobs and face lifts and remarkably untalented people who are more famous than I will ever be.

OK, traveling it is... I travel to Pittsburgh about twice a year, so that makes for a great blog (long eye roll.)

What about crafting you ask? Well I only get to my crafts once in a damn blue moon (yum, beer). I love art and interior design and all that jazz, but I unfortunately cannot make my life style out of it just yet. So now what can I blog about for a year straight?

Well?!

I guess I'll just have to do what I've been doing. Blogging for a whole year about every thing I possibly can.

I resolve this new year to provide more blogging about more EVERYTHING. I owe it to myself and to my blog.

love ya'll! Happy 2012!

Keep on blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment