Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've been an angel all year O:)

Folks, I have updated quite poorly lately. However, to keep in the Christmas spirit, here is a quiz I found on Katie's blog spot. She has an AWESOME adventurous blog, check it out!


CHRISTMAS QUIZ
1. Egg nog or hot chocolate? Born and raised on egg nog. Yum (:
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Oh he wraps them alright, in LEOPARD PRINT wrapping paper he got for 50% off at Hobby Lobby ... he's obsessed ;)
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White to match the snow (or lack there of)
4. Do you hang mistletoe? No, but it will be a new tradition when I have my own place
5. When do you put your decorations up? Well when I would come home for Thanksgiving break, I'd do it the Sunday morning before I left. This year I waited until the first of December since I'm home.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Peanut freaking brittle and toffee. Oh my, my.
7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? Christmas at my mom's, then with the cousins, then with my daddy. Christmas was a drawn out thing for us!
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? ...... What truth about Santa? That he's an extremely busy guy so my mom has to help him buy gifts sometimes? He's definitely real, so...
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? We go to our family friends house & open mounds of gifts from each other. It's SUCH a blast. Can't wait for this year (:
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? White lights, candy canes, new ornament sets, old ornament sets, my collection of Barbie ornaments, an angel or star on top, and a nativity set underneath with a hidden baby Jesus until Christmas day!
11. Snow! Love it or dread it? I love snow. I'm really missing it this year :(
12. Can you ice skate? Not anymore, but I'd love to do it again!
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Obviously my Barbie Folding Pretty House from when I was about 6 years old.
14. What’s the most important thing about the holidays for you? Family time and watching my three year old god-daughter react to Santa Claus!
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? Pie! Dutch apple, mainly!
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Christmas Eve (:
17. What tops your tree? This year it's a beautiful angel in white. She's been our tree topper since I was a little girl, aside one or two years in which we put up a star.
18. Which do you prefer: giving or receiving? Giving, solely because I am always so anxious for people to open and love my gifts. I almost always spill the beans before anyone opens their present.
19. Candy canes: yuck or yummy? Not a fan.
20. Favorite Christmas show? A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, Elf, and The Santa Claus.
21. Saddest Christmas song? Silent Night. 22 years and counting I have sobbed during it.
22. What is your favorite Christmas song? "Santa Baby," "Joy to the World," "Silent Night," and, the Mariah Carey classic, "All I Want for Christmas is You."



No comments:

Post a Comment