Thursday, August 18, 2011

My 20 Most Played Songs on My iPod


While I am waiting to hear back from my potential internships (I got a call back from one!) I decided to still try to keep my blog interesting. While hanging out on 20sb, I discovered Kristin's Blog of Shenanigans. She had a list of her 20 most played songs on her iPod and I was impressed by her eclectic taste! "If only I could do the same concept... that way people can really understand me and get to know me," I thought to myself.

So here it is. The list of my 20 most played songs on my iPod, some old, some new. These are the songs I am constantly belting my lungs out to. The songs I dance to and drive to, the songs that I think I'm in the music video for....


  1. "Price Tag" ~ Cimorelli cover

  2. "Grow a Pear" ~ Ke$ha

  3. "Misery" ~ Maroon 5

  4. "My Girl (Remix)" ~ Mindless Behavior

  5. "Part Time Lover" ~ Stevie Wonder




  6. "Who Says" ~ Selena Gomez

  7. "Loving You No More" ~ Dirty Money

  8. "I Dreamed a Dream" ~ Glee Cast

  9. "I Feel Pretty/Unpretty" ~ Glee Cast

  10. "Peacock" ~ Katy Perry





  11. "Turning Tables" ~ Adele

  12. "Countdown" ~ Beyonce

  13. "Itty Bitty Piggy" ~ Nicki Minaj

  14. "Top Floor" ~ Wiz Khalifa

  15. "[Forget] You" ~ Cee Lo Green




  16. "Holla At Me" ~ Chris Brown ft Tyga

  17. "Jar of Hearts" ~ Christina Perri

  18. "We R Who We R" ~ Ke$ha

  19. "Cudderisback" ~ Kid Cudi

  20. "Tears Dry on Their Own" ~ Amy Winehouse






Here's this, simply because it is SICK:


1 comment: