Sunday, May 1, 2011

So Here's What You Missed...

The day I have been looking forward to since January is finally approaching - the end of my junior year! I will soon be a senior at Clarion University, with two jam packed semesters left until my ticket to the real world..

This year has been my year of adventure. I lived in my first apartment with three other girl
s, I turned 21, and I began to realize what organizations and clubs were most important to m
y resume. All I have to say is, thank God for this year of experience. I have already made the executive decision to not live with roommates next year, cut back on my social drinking, and am now on the e-board for a few great organizations!

I am currently laptop-less so my blogs have not had as much attention as they deserve, however, heading home this summer will fix this problem. Let's just carry on like I haven't missed almost two months of updating.

Entertainment Wise:


Prince William and Kate Middleton's ROYAL WEDDING was this week. It was bright and early Friday morning and I - being a college student - was sound asleep at 4AM so I missed it. However, the talk of "Who Designed Kate's Dress" haunted me all night. As soon as I woke up, I quickly went to search for images of the dress on Yahoo. The dress, designed by Sarah Burton, was flawless and absolutely made for a princess. Kate looked gorgeous wearing it, as though she walked right out of a real life fairy tale.




Rapper, Chiddy Bang, (also a friend of my boy friend) set a new world record for the longest freestyle rap. The old record, held by M-Eighty (no idea) was 9 hours and 15 minutes. Chiddy broke the record by three minutes and seven seconds. Now that he can break a record, I think he can do anything ... except for lower gas prices.


Dancing With the Stars is back with an awesome new season. The cast includes Hines Ward, Ralph Macchio, Lil Romeo, Kendra Wilkinson, and Chelsea Kane. The most recent eliminations include: Wendy Williams, Sugar Ray Leonard, and Chris Jericho.


Sports:

  • The 2011 NFL Schedule was finally put up online. THE FIRST STEELER GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON WILL BE 9/11 in Baltimore. Let's tear those Ravens apart!
  • Rumors from The Saints camp state that Reggie Bush will be let go this season. I don't foresee many good teams taking him on.


New Releases:

In Theaters - Fast Five (PG13), Prom (PG), Hoodwinked Too! Hood v. Evil (PG)
Music - Beastie Boys, "Hot Sauce Committee Part 2," Colbie Caillat, "All of You," Jennifer Lopez, "Love?"

Also, if you're looking for a good thriller, I recommend going to see Scream 4 ASAP! Hayden Panetteire looks amazing in it, just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment